Saturday, January 10, 2009

Score!

Stopped at a Salvation Army on the way home today and found this dress that I totally fell in love with, despite having no apparent reason to wear it. But oh my heck, it was only FIVE DOLLARS. I'm sorry, but I am too much of a bargain hunter to give up such a deal. Plus, I look smokin' in it.


Proof:




And also, I was feeling a bit photo-y, so I took this one as well:




I didn't notice that luchador in my closet until after I had already taken the picture. Oh, well. I am now realizing how long my hair has gotten, too. Bonus!

2 comments:

JohnO said...

Daaaaaammmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are smoken in that outfit.


And here I thought I scored this weekend with a $20 leather jacket.

Jared said...

Nice! Think it was a bridesmaid throwaway?