Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Christmas!

All in all, it went well this year. We stayed home and my family came over for christmas eve, where we did all of exchanging. It was a bit of a hard christmas for the whole family, since no one is in the best financial spot. Thankfully, we can all manage to have a good time together and make the most of everything that we do have.

Christmas morning was nice, just leisurely opening the remaining presents. I got some pretty bitchin' shit, if I do say so myself (Can you say heart rate monitor? oh my goodness and gracious) and it was great just to spend the day hanging around with no responsibilities. Today of course I have to clean up and get ready to find a way back to the real world by Monday....but even that can be put on hold for a little bit.

No comments: