Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rush.

With Christmas just a week away, I feel like most people around here at work are either rushing to get everything done or they are procrastinating in ways never heard of before. I'm both at this point. But I also don't have all the vacation time that they do, so I''m not as worried because next week and the week after I'm going to be all by myself and I be as leisurely productive as I'd like.


The guy from Maine won Survivor! That makes me happy for several reasons: 1, He's a mainer. 1, He is the sweetest nicest most productive member of society ever and 3, I saw my Hannah on TV talking about him because he teaches at Gorham HS! What more can I possibly ask for?


I need a new car. Or to actually put a LOT of money into the one I have for repairs. If I had better credit, I would look into getting something newer...but it is not in the cards right now. Save save save.


Christmas cards got sent out. They are 'awesome' this year. The people who have gotten them already are happy with what I did, so that is good enough for me.


Why is there so much chocolate around Christmas?

No comments: