Monday, December 22, 2008

Oh my snow.

For anyone who lives in the northeastern US, how fun was last night? End count, Portland got 13" of snow. Holy whoa. I worked yesterday, but ended up deciding it was best if I leave early and go to the grocery store to grab some food for dinner. The roads were drivable (I have been doing this for almost ten years now), but I still went about 20 -30 mph the whole way, including when I was on the interstate. I wouldn't mind as much if I could just go play in it, but I still have three days of work and it makes it harder to get there with all of this crap. I'm currently waiting for Jason to come pick me up on his way in, because I'm a sweet talker like that and he had already cleaned off his car when I had called him. Lazy? Or smart like a fox? You decide.

1 comment:

E said...

We got 14.5" according to the Press Herald this morning, but it sure was about 2' deep on the hood of my car. Gah!