Wednesday, December 10, 2008

PRESENTS!

Christmas Eve is two weeks from today. Holy crow.

My family is coming to spend it at my apartment, which will be nice even though we only have a three foot tree. And it's fake. But I like to think that it makes it look like we have even more presents than we actually do.

Also, I'm not solely materialistic. I do enjoy being with my family, and playing games and in general having a good time. These things are also good. But opening presents is sweet. The best part about online shopping is that I get a present in the mail, and then it goes to someone else. Two for one!

It's five and I'd like to leave work. So...I think that I just might. I have to get here really early tomorrow anyhow, so there's no reason not to just go home when I'm feeling burnt out.

I love you!

No comments: